Our unique approach to solving complex engineering challenges makes us America’s first choice for custom reaction injection molding in the Tennessee area. In our U.S. manufacturing facility we are a Full Service Supplier (FSS), from providing design collaboration, prototyping, and production manufacturing.
Why choose us?
- We produce the largest, strongest, Class-A parts in the world since 1982
- We provide the latest in cutting-edge technologies and services to meet your production needs.
- We offer a variety of color process for just the right reaction.
- We have received national attention for excellence in manufacturing.
- We offer complete Custom Reaction Injection Molding solutions for transportation, heavy truck, agriculture, construction, and more!
Romeo RIM is committed to providing our customers with the quality, delivery, and value they expect. Since 1982, our customers have counted on us for our knowledgeable team to provide expert service with unrivaled craftsmanship.
Top Rated Custom Reaction Injection Molding Manufacturer Since ’82
Our philosophy is to work in close collaboration with our customers to optimize product designs that provide feasible value to our customers. This is accomplished by bringing together a deep understanding of our customer’s needs, then match it with the right material, process, and part design.
Reaction Injection Molding
Reaction Injection Molding (RIM) is a process where two liquid components are injected into a tool and the reaction between the two liquids results in a solid plastic part being formed. Materials that can be Reaction Injection Molded are typically:
- Polyurethanes where the two liquids are isocyanate and polyol
- Dicyclopentadiene (DCPD) where the two liquids are monomers.
Our ISO-compliant, low-viscosity custom reaction injection molding services provide parts with a variety of unique product benefits, including Class A surfaces, wall thickness changes, high impact resistance, encapsulation of inserts, and in-mold coatings. We are the second largest company in the world to provide full, in-mold decorating services, and our operations produce the biggest Reaction Injection Molding parts available in North America.
Our innovative approach to solving complex engineering problems makes us America’s first choice for custom reaction injection molding solutions. Romeo RIM takes pride in providing high quality and alternative custom reaction injection molding products for OEM engineering teams since 1982. We work with your team to optimize a design for lightweight and cost effective parts. Request a quote or give us a call and let us give you the lightweight solution you need!